We see coffee as the ultimate community- builder and we happily provide (non-brewed) coffee donations to non-profit organizations. Due to the high volume of donation requests, we ask the following procedures be honored:
• Email or mail a completed donation request form, for approval. We are sorry we are unable to accommodate requests received less than 2 weeks prior to the event.
• We accept requests from non-profit organizations only and do not grant donations to for profit organizations or businesses. Please provide a non-profit tax ID number.
• Donations will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis until our monthly limit is reached. Priority will also be given to fundraising style events that encourage mutual promotion of Taylor Lane's values such as organics, community and sustainability.
• Donation of brewed product and condiments are not available.
• If you have any questions regarding this donation, having Taylor Lane participate at an event, or have an interest in our Fundraising program, please email email@example.com
To download and submit a donation request form, please click here. We recommend downloading the form and editing in a PDF viewer/editor; in-browser editing may result in a blank form.