• 1 high-quality organic chocolate bar, broken into large chunks (we used TCHO milk chocolate)
• double boiler (or sauce pan and metal or glass bowl)
• parchment paper
• cutting board
3) Once melted, remove chocolate from the heat and stir in the coffee beans, mixing well so that they're evenly coated.
4) Use a fork to remove the beans from the chocolate, letting the extra chocolate drip from the beans a bit before placing on parchment paper.
5) Let sit for a few hours and once dry, remove the beans from the parchment and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.